Doxycycline Hyclate Tablets (PET)
Doxycycline hyclate Tablets for PET Vet. Prescription Medicine
Active Ingredient: Doxycycline hyclate
Description: light yellow tablet
1. Administrate simultaneously with sodium bicarbonate will increase the pH value in stomach and result in decrease of the absorption and activity.
2. This product is easy to complex with bivalent and trivalent cation. When administrate with antacids such as calcium, magnesium, aluminum and drugs contain iron or milk will decrease the absorption and concentration in blood.
3. Administrate simultaneously with diuresis such as furosemide will cause renal function damage.
4. This product can interfere the penicillin effects against bacterial breeding period. Do not administrate simultaneously.
Indications：Tetracycline antibiotics. In treatment for the infections caused by Gram positive and negative bacteria and mycoplasma.
Administration and Dosage: Base on doxycycline, Oral, dog and cat : 5~10mg/kg body weight. Administrate daily for 3~5 days. Or follow the veterinarian’s advice.
1. Vomit may occur occasionally. Adhesion to the esophagus will causes esophagitis
2. Disorder of intestinal bacteria flora. Long term administration my cause insufficient of Vitamin and even secondary infection. Occasionally cause secondary infection by resistant salmonella or unknown pathogens. Occasionally cause serious diarrhea.
3. Over dosage can cause gastrointestinal function disorder such as anorexia, vomiting or diarrhea.
1. Do not administrate in liver or renal dysfunction animals.
2. Do not administrate simultaneously with milk or other high calcium feeds.
Withdraw time : No need
Specification: Count by C22H24N2O8 25mg
Packing size: 100tablet/bottlesX240bottles/carton
Storage: Seal and keep in dry place.