Niclosamide Tablet Non-Prescription Medicine for animal
Active Ingredient: Niclosamide
Description: light yellow tablet
1. This product can be used together with levamisole to treat mixed infections caused by tapeworm and nematode in calf and lamb.
2. To use with procaine will increase the efficacy of tapeworm disease in mice.
Indications: Anti-helminths drugs. In treatment for tapeworm disease and ruminant's paramphistomes infection.
Administration and Dosage: Oral
Cattle: 0.8-1.2 tablet/10 Kgs (BW)
Sheep: 1.2-1.4 tablet/10 Kgs (BW)
Cat and Dog: 1.6-2.0 tablet/10 Kgs (BW)
Poultry: 1-1.2 tablet/10 Kgs (BW)
Dogs and cats are sensitive to this product. Double dose may cause a temporary diarrhea. Quadruple dose will cause dogs appear Focal malnutrition in liver and Exudate in glomerulus.
1. No eating for 12 hours before administration;
2. This product can be used together with levamisole to treat mixed infections caused by tapeworm and nematode in calf and lamb.
3. Niclosamide is very poison to fishes.
Cattle, sheep & poultry: 28 days
Storage:Protect from light and store in a tightly sealed container.