Non-Prescription Medicine for animal
Active Ingredient: Ivermectin
Description: White tablet
Medicine interactions: To use with Diethylcarbamazine may cause severe encephalopathy or even death.
Indication: Macrolides antiparasitic drug, in treatment of sheep and pig for disease caused by Nematoda, acariasis and parasitic insect.
Administration and Dosage: By oral.
Dosage each time:
1. sheep 0.4 tablet/10kg (BW).
2. Pig: 0.6 tablet/10kg (BW).
Contraindications: No adverse effect with recommended dosage.
1. Do not use during lactation period.
2. Do not use for Collie.
3. Ivermectin is poison to shrimp, fish, and aquatic animals. Packaging and container with residue drug have to be discarded in a secure manner to to avoid fouling water source.
4. Be careful to use for sows in first trimester of pregnancy (first 45 days).
Withdrawal Time: sheep: 35 day, pig: 28 days.
Storage: protect it from light, store in a tightly sealed container.