Doxycycline hyclate Tablets (Vet. Prescription Medicine)
Doxycycline hyclate Tablets Vet. Prescription Medicine
Active Ingredient: Doxycycline hyclate
Description: light yellow tablet
1. Administrate simultaneously with sodium bicarbonate will increase the pH value in stomach and result in decrease of the absorption and activity.
2. This product is easy to complex with bivalent and trivalent cation. When administrate with antacids such as calcium, magnesium, aluminum and drugs contain iron or milk will decrease the absorption and concentration in blood.
3. Administrate simultaneously with diuresis such as furosemide will cause renal function damage.
4. This product can interfere the penicillin effects against bacterial breeding period. Do not administrate simultaneously.
Indications：Tetracycline antibiotics. In treatment for the infections caused by Gram positive and negative bacteria and mycoplasma.
Administration and Dosage: Oral, Swine, horse, calves, lamb: 1.2-2tabs/10Kg body weight, dogs and cats : 2~4tabs, poultry 6~10tabs. Administrate daily for 3~5 days.
1. Vomit may occur.
2. Disorder of intestinal bacteria flora. Long term administration my cause insufficient of Vitamin and even secondary infection. Broad-spectrum inhibition of intestinal bacteria in horse, may cause secondary infection by resistant salmonella or unknown pathogens result in serious or even lethal diarrhea.
3. Over dosage can cause gastrointestinal function disorder such as anorexia, vomiting or diarrhea.
1. Do not administrate in laying hens, pregnant, lactating animals.
2. Do not administrate in liver or renal dysfunction animals.
3. Do not administrate in mature ruminants, horse, and rabbits.
4. Do not administrate simultaneously with milk or other high calcium feeds.
Withdraw time : Swine, horse, calves, lamb, poultry 28 days.
Specification: (Count by C22H24N2O8) 25mg/Tab
Storage: Seal and keep in dry place.